Conference registration includes:
- Attendance at all lunch talks, panel discussions, and paper presentations, including several prominent astronomers and planetary scientists.
- Access to vendor areas.
Full conference registration is $95.
One-day registration can be purchased for $30.
Rooms are available at the conference hotel for our special rate of $110 per night through June 18 only.
Go to the conference hotel page here.
The following special events and outings are charged separately. Conference registration is required
for all events except the ASP Awards Banquet and the Gray Line tours.
- A visit to
Chabot Space & Science Center on Thursday,
including a planetarium show
and observing through their fine collection of telescopes (weather permitting). Transportation
to and from Chabot is included: $25.
- Tour and observing at Lick Observatory (weather
permitting) on Wednesday evening, including transportation to and from: $70 (currently sold out
-- to join a waiting list, email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gray Line tours from the conference hotel, for the whole family: Muir Woods on Wednesday,
$45 per person. Napa/Sonoma wine country on Friday, $55 per person.
- The ASP Awards Banquet is open to all conference attendees, including a talk
by Dr. Geoff Marcy. $65 for ASP members, or $75 for non-members.
- Gala banquet on the USS Hornet, honoring 35 years since the Apollo lunar landings.
Special guest speaker is Alan Bean, Lunar Module Pilot from Apollo 12. $75
Copyright © 2003 AstroCon 2004 Committee
June 16, 2004